The Wyrestorm PRO range of matrix switchers allow any of their HDMI/DVI or analoge inouts to be routed simultaneously over distance to any combination of connected display outputs via UTP cable, regardless of HDCP source encyrption.
Models within the PRO range offer a choice of 4, 8 or 16 inputs to 2, 4, 8 or 16 outputs to suit your installation requirements and budget. Each features full remote control via infrared, RS232 and LAN, with open source RS232 drivers available for third party control systems.
MX-PRO matrices also equalise and amplify transmission signals to ensure stable distribution over long cable runs without loss in quality, whilst eliminating the need for additional control and video cables on installation.
All of which adds up to the perfect combination of flexibility and reliability together with an ease of use that provides solutions where HD transmission of multiple sources to multiple displays is required, whether in a residential or commercial setting.
The MX-0808-PRO Matrix provides distribution of uncompressed Full HD video and non-HD AV source equipment over long distances using Cat5ei/6/7 cabling.
With refined switching and handling of HDCP and EDID, up to 8 inputs can be independently switched and controlled in multiple locations to up to 8 display outputs.
Discreet infrared control, RS232 and LAN connections can be made for third party control from the market leading control systems.
Ideal for both residential and commercial projects alike, the MX-0808 also features simultaneous HDMI outputs for potential system expansion, or integration into alternative extender sets such as the coax and fibre options.
- Easy Install - set up in seconds
- Each output features integrated RJ45 ports for both single or dual cable modes duplicating standard 19pin HDMI outputs
- Refined for Custom Install and Home Theatre installations
- Allows up to 8 HDMI/DVI audio or video sources to be independently switched to up to 8 HDMI/DVI display or projectors
- Each output requires a Wrestorm UTP receiver for each display connected: RX-50-PRO, RX-50IR-PRO, RX-50IR-PRO-IW
- Can be used with a Wyrestorm Extender set to further lengthen transmission: EX-2UTP-IR-30, EX-2UTP-IR-50, EX-1UTP-50, EX-2DVI-30
- Each output features on HDMI port and integrated dual RJ45 port
- Reads and copies EDID from connected devices
- Fully 3D compatible - supporting all high definition resolutions up to 1080p
- RS232 port
- Each port supports HDMI and DVI
- Choose from 6 methods of switching - infrared remote control, front panel buttons, local IR, IR call back from remote locations, RS232, LAN
- Memory function to save Matrix settings
- IR code edit function
- Constant HDCP prevent screen dropouts
- Totally discrete IR source control allows easy install of duplicate HD sources
- Single or Dual Cat5ei/6/7 support (Single cable mode without IR control)
- Full range of analogur input converters available (see product listing)
- 1080p up to 50m (164ft) using cat5e/6/7 (including 3d applications)
- Longer transmission possible with Wyrestorm in-line repeater: RP-2UTP-50IR (two-way control of source and display), RP-1UTP-50IR (One way control of display only)
- Supports 24bit colour depth (36bit deep colour available Wyrestorm HDBaseT extenders)
- HDCP compliant with EDID management
- Control via front panel, IR, Remote IR, RS232, RS485 and LAN
- Accessories include: 19' (483mm) rack-mounting brackets, IR receiver, IR emitters and remote control handset
- 6.75Gbps bandwidth capacity
- Each output port can be cascaded (fed to multiple display screens)
- MX-0808-PRO Matrix unit
- Printed Instruction manual
- CD including PC software and PDF copy of instruction manual
- Mounting brackets
- 1 x 100-240v AC power cable/adapter
- 1 x USB to RS232 cable
- 1 x RS232 to RS485 converter
- 1 x IR RX Receiver (larger sensor for HD display)
- 8 x IR TX Emitters (small sensor for Input source)
- 1 x RM-0808 remote control (incl. battery)